Sunday 18 October 2009

Love Zone

Haven't had a minute to post a blog lately - I've been seriously busy working in my new website!

I'm really excited. It's been up and running since last Thursday, and I've already had some very complimentary comments.

Big, big THANK YOU to Tom for all his invaluable help. He's made a success of the Skeffling website, and, if you remember, he offered to help anyone else set up a website. Little did he realise what a challenge I'd set him! He's been very patient. I hope I've at least been a nearly good pupil.

Another big THANK YOU to Shauna who's done all the graphics and is responsible for my fabulous logo. She's a very talented young lady, and is going to do me a series of 'cute people' to illustrate some of the stories.

I'm really looking forward to improving LOVE ZONE, and posting lots more stories. I also hope you'll enjoy reading them.

On Monday, Charmain, Jean and I are off to City Hall to see Martin Jackson appearing with Ti Amero. We'll be getting some retail therapy before the concert, naturally...

For the curious among you, you can visit LOVE ZONE right now!

No comments: