Thursday 7 January 2010

Tesco.com

If you've read Tom's latest blog on Skeffling Chatter you'll know he's given a big pat on the back to lots of people who keep our lives running during this dreadful weather.  I did add a comment he'd forgotten our Postie.  But there's someone else I forgot.  The lovely man from Tesco.com who's just delivered my shopping!

To be honest I'd find life very difficult without my regular shopping order.  Carrying heavy shopping on the bus is not an option these days.  I just can't do it.  So shopping online is the perfect answer, and they've never let me down in the 7 years I've been doing it.

So, once again a big Thank You to Tesco.com, and especially all those people who deliver our shopping in all sorts of miserable weather.  They're always on time, too. 

If you haven't tried getting your shopping this way yet, it's worth it...

No comments: