Saturday 7 November 2009

Bonfire Night

Yes, Tom, I totally agree with your Blog about bonfire night. We're really lucky in Skeffling to have such a dedicated Village Hall Committee.

As for the addiction bit! Charmain has certainly spread the word about the jigsaw website. It does get addictive, but it's fun, too!

I'm off to Wales on Monday to search for ancestors, so this week has been frantic getting three more stories on Love Zone. These are for you regular visitors who have read the others! Hope you like these. I must admit starting the website was a bit daunting, but now I'm loving it. It's opened up a whole new world and much more interesting than just using the internet for doing my shopping.

Has anyone seen the Appeal in Skeffling News about Captain Duncan. If anyone's got any information please share it with us. It looks like being a really interesting story.

I'm off to pack for Wales now, or I'll be wearing the same clothes all week!

No comments: