Friday 27 November 2009

I'm A Celebrity....

Last week Tom nagged me rotten because I haven't posted a Blog for weeks. Well, I told him, I've got nothing to rant about. Life's good. I've spent a week in Wales meeting relatives and having a good time with friends.

Then, just now, it happened! Like a lot of other sad people I know I was watching I'm a Celebrity... and there she was -Kim. To call her manipulative is being polite. To call her a control freak is being nice. She had poor Sabrina in tears and why? Because Sabrina, through a democratic vote, won the right to do a bush tucker trial. That wasn't good enough for Kim, however. In her manipulative opinion Sabrina shouldn't do it, Jimmy White should.

She argued her point voraciously, refusing absolutely to listen to any one else, and totally ignoring the fact Sabrina had won democratically. She kept on until everyone gave in just to shut her up. So Jimmy did the trial and Sabrina was left in tears. Who does that woman think she is. Do as I say or you're not playing! Bet she was fun in the playground at school.

And what is her claim to fame? Cleaning mucky peoples houses and washing George Hamilton's underpants! That'll look really good on her CV!

I have to sympathise with George. He's had affairs with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Elizabeth Taylor for one, beauty queens for a lot more, and where does he end up. Sleeping with bossy Kim in a broken down old caravan in a jungle! At least he gets his knickers washed!

Well, how's that for a rant. Stay tuned. It's X-Factor tomorrow. Mind you now the terrible twins have gone there's not a lot to say about it really.

No comments: